And there’s nothing that breaks my heart more than a woman entrepreneur who has an important gift ...
a gift that the world desperately needs …
… but she doesn’t know how to communicate her gift in a way that inspires people to join her programs, attend her workshops, buy her book or follow her on social media.
This makes me sad for 3 reasons:
- She never gets to experience the FREEDOM that’s possible for her life because her business can’t financially support her adventures.
- She never gets to experience the FULFILLMENT that comes from building a business that creates real impact in people’s lives.
- And (this is the worst), because of #1 and #2, she gets discouraged, loses confidence and sometimes gives up all together... when the solution was inside her all along, she was just looking in the wrong places!
If you’ve wasted time and money on:
- A fancy website only to be disappointed with the results,
- Designers who just don’t “get” you,
- Hosting workshops and Meetup events where only 2 people show up,
- Online courses to learn the latest and greatest marketing trends (Facebook ads, webinars, Instagram Stories, etc),
- Creating your own course that nobody bought, or
- Anything else that left you resentful and discouraged…
I want you to know it’s not your fault!
Marketing strategies are where your business connects with potential clients, so it totally makes sense that you’d invest your time and money into marketing your business to help it grow.
But what you might not realize (and believe me, I didn’t realize this either at the beginning) is that marketing strategies are only as powerful as the brand and business behind them.
In fact, pushing your business in front of more eyeballs, when you're not CLEAR about your brand, can actually damage your money-making potential.
Let’s clear this up because branding is often misunderstood.
While services and programs might be what you sell, your brand is what sells you.
As a service-based business owner, you might think your clients are investing in your service, but actually, they can find a bazillion people online who offer something similar.
Your clients are investing in a relationship with YOU.
They choose to work with you because they resonate with what you stand for and they want your personal guidance to help them solve their problem.
And the only way they’ll know this, is if you bring more of YOU into your brand through clear, consistent and cohesive messaging, visuals and offerings.
So while I have a few marketing tactics that I personally know and love (Hello Meetup, Facebook groups and public speaking!), you’ll never find me pushing one idea as the ONLY path to success, because truth is, when you build a stand-out brand, many marketing strategies can help you achieve the success you’re looking for!
That’s why I’m so passionate about helping you build your brand, because your brand is what clearly communicates you and your business to potential clients and creates the connection and trust needed to take the next step with you.
Ready to have your own brand that helps you stand out from the masses? I can help you build it!
- Pull your hair out with frustration because 50 different online gurus are advising you to do 50 different things and you don’t know where to focus!
- Hustle so hard you end up burned out and overweight because you’ve neglected the one thing that’s central to your business’s health: YOUR own health!
- Feel hopeless and discouraged because there’s so much competition out there you wonder if it’s even worth the effort.
- Long to feel unshakable confidence in who you are, what you stand for and how to communicate what you do in a way that people will freakin’ understand (and want to pay you for)!
And today, after 11 years in business and learning hundreds of lessons the hard way… I’m here to show you how much easier your business can be when you keep it simple and focus on the right things in the right order!
I know you have MANY options when it comes to investing in your business …
And I know finding the right coach can sometimes feel like searching for a needle in a haystack …
So let me lay out a few ways working with me is unique.
I Hate Hype
Sure, I can help make your path easi-ER, but you’ll still need to be prepared to work hard when you commit to being an entrepreneur.
On the same token, if investing in one of my programs isn’t the right fit, I’LL TELL YOU, rather than letting you dish out your hard-earned money for something that won’t serve your goals.
There’s enough false crap and sleazy sales tactics on the internet. When you enter my world, you can rest assured that I’ll give you an honest dose of reality.
I’m not a designer, I’m a Brand Strategist and Business Coach
My background is in psychology, business development, communications and coaching and my work with you is all about strategically building your business and brand to attract clients, fill your programs and build your tribe!
If you want a logo, hire a graphic designer.
But if you want a complete brand identity that strategically links you to the clients you want to attract through beautiful visuals, clear messaging and signature programs designed to position your business for premium pricing … then you’ll love working with me.
I “get” your kind of business
This is the kind of business I, myself, have run for the past 11 years, and the type of business that I’ve helped many entrepreneurs from across the globe refine and scale.
I’m the founder of The Daring Fempreneur Community, the most active group for women entrepreneurs in Colorado
I learned this lesson the hard way back in 2011 when my brand was so confusing that it repelled new members and kept my income and impact small.
But once I learned the brand strategies that I teach my clients today, I was able to grow my local community to over 2,700 dedicated members, fill over 600 events in 8 years, and have a community that always fuels my coaching business with new clients and leads.
Today, in addition to Brand Strategy and Business Coaching, I also coach clients on how to build their own local communities through my online course, Meetup Mastery.
Curious about the official stuff… like my credentials?
- I’m a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach. I received my certification in 2009 from the highly regarded Coaches Training Institute.
- I have a BA in Contemplative Psychology from Naropa University.
- I have an MA in Organizational Communications with a focus in New Media and Internet Marketing from the University of Denver.
- I have a certificate in Organizational Development and Training from the University of Denver.
- I stay up-to-date with current trends and consistently invest in my own development, working world-class coaches to help me grow personally and professionally.
And on a personal note...
I’m a Virgo.
I’m a 1 one the Enneagram.
And a 33 in numerology.
My brand archetypes are (1) Explorer (2) Hero and (3) Ruler.
I thrive on creating order out of chaos, breaking down confusing concepts and simplifying processes so they’re easy to understand.
I have high standards for myself, and my clients, but at the same time, I’m empathetic and understanding.
I strive for spaciousness in this busy world that’s become our norm. And I feel blessed that I’ve built a life where I can meet a girlfriend for coffee or hit the hiking trail in the middle of the afternoon.
I’m most at home in nature, particularly the mountains around Boulder, CO where I live with my husband, Robert, and our two dogs: Junebug the Chihuahua and Ruby the Olde English Bulldog.
I’m an only child… and a closet introvert. Most people are surprised when I tell them I have a love/hate relationship with being in the spotlight.
My childhood was filled with the arts: painting, drawing, acting, singing, dancing and music.
Although I don’t do many of these things in their original form today, it’s no accident that my life’s work evolved into becoming a Brand Strategist. I love getting to co-create “art projects” with my clients where the masterpiece is their brand.
Thinking you’d like to work together?
Here are some signs we’ll be a great match:
You’re not here to build just any kind of business, you’re here to make an impact and lead a movement through your coaching, healing or purpose-driven, service-based business.
You’re amazing at what you do and you want a brand and business that clearly communicates your value so others see it too.
Following expectations has never been your thing - you dare to blaze your own fulfilling (and sometimes scary!) path to success.
You’re eager to speak on bigger stages, partner with bigger names, and take your business to the next level in general.
You desire more freedom and flexibility to explore the world and soak up the sacred in everyday life.