The fempreneur journey can be lonely ... scary ... exhilarating ... overwhelming ... and immensely FULFILLING!
It takes a special kind of woman to choose this path. A DARING woman! Because while it can definitely be worth it, it's anything but easy.
But if you're like me, you're not here for easy. You're willing to take on a challenge if the rewards are an authentic life and impactful business.
And... at the same time, if you could reap the rewards with less overwhelm, confusion, loneliness, worry, struggle... would you be in? Ummmmm, do I really have to ask that question? Heck yes! Right?
Well, just like any journey, having the right guide, proper gear and best traveling companions on your fempreneur journey makes all the difference!
That's where the Impact Tribe comes in...
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WITH YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Monthly Impact Circles
Bust through limitations, find solutions to your biggest challenges and walk away with empowered next steps, all with support and feedback from Jessie May and your fempreneur sisters.
- Meetings are 90-minutes and happen on Zoom at 1 pm Mountain Time, the first Monday of each month.
- Get coaching from Jessie May and focused feedback from the group on a business decision you're trying to make, a challenge you're facing or a project you're working on.
- Stay accountable to your goals. You'll commit to specific goals each month and report on your progress at the next meeting.
Monthly Biz Booming Courses
Each month, a new course will release into the members' portal on topics ranging from business to marketing to branding to mindset, and more! Here's what's available right now inside the Impact Tribe:
- How to Multiply Your Income with a Signature Program
- How to Pinpoint Your Profitable Niche
- How to Master Your Message So the Right Clients Find You
- How to Write Your Client-Attracting About Page
- How to Build Your Brand with the Power of Color Psychology
Courses are delivered through video with accompanying notes, worksheets, templates, checklists and any other relevant resources.
Monthly Laser Coaching Sessions
Join Jessie May and occasional guest experts for laser coaching on the month's Biz Booming Course content... or any burning question you need answered to be able to move forward with confidence in your biz.
- These 60-min sessions happen at 1 pm Mountain Time, the third Friday of each month.
- If you can't make it, don't sweat it! Send in your questions in advance and catch the recording on your own time.
Don't waste time reinventing the wheel. Save hundreds of hours with our growing resource vault of key templates, scripts, checklists and forms you need to get started fast! For example:
- Professional bio template
- New client agreement
- Discovery session application form
- Signature talk outline
- Nurture sequence email examples
Access to Our Private Facebook Group
With support at your fingertips inside our private Facebook group, you'll never feel alone as you navigate your fempreneur journey.
- Get your burning business questions answered directly from Jessie May.
- Post your challenges and victories for the group to respond to and celebrate.
- Share your upcoming events, programs and launches.
Guest Expert Training Vault
Receive access to a growing library of guest expert trainings, including:
- Crafting Irresistible Offers (and selling them!) with Katie Collins
- Overcoming Unconscious Self-Sabotage For You AND Your Clients! with Barb Wade
- [email protected]%k your Mornings: 5 Morning Shifts to support your Well-being + Work in wake of COVID-19 (and beyond) with Tiffany Lanier
- Be the Queen of Your Money: Leading Your Money Through Uncertain Times with Christine Walsh
Special Recognition at Events
You wouldn't believe the synergies that occur... from leads, to power partners to clients... when you get the chance to boldly share your business in front of a room of 20-50+ fempreneurs!
* Must be local to Colorado or visit us at a live event.
Visibility Table Savings at Live Events
Attract new clients, build your list, make an offer, announce an upcoming program… all is possible with your very own Visibility Table.
Visibility Tables are available for rent at our monthly "Dare to Connect!" event.
As an Annual Impact Tribe member you receive 40% savings on your table. (You pay $60, whereas everyone else pays $100.)
* Must be local to Colorado and an annual Impact Tribe member to receive this bonus.
Still wondering if the Impact Tribe is for you?
It's the perfect membership if you want to...
- Never feel alone again in your business. You want a close circle of fempreneur sisters who know your quirks, understand your business, and will be there to cheer you on through the ups and downs of being an entrepreneur.
- Receive exclusive training and coaching from Jessie May at a fraction of the price her private clients invest. Be able to bounce ideas and projects off powerful women in the know, so you stop wasting time on sales pages, lead magnets, webinars or anything else you create in your biz that may end up being a dud.
- Master important details to help grow your business, such as... creating passive income with online courses, mastering video for Facebook Live, YouTube and Instagram Stories, creating a consistent content marketing strategy, mastering sales conversations, honing in on your message and more!
- Collaborate with other successful fempreneurs - form affiliate relationships, referral partners and joint ventures that will position you in front of new audiences, help you attract new clients, fill your programs and get your message out to more people.
- Be held accountable to playing bigger in your biz. When you're an Impact Tribe Member, you won't be able to hide in the background. We'll ask you to commit to goals each month and we'll check in with you about your progress at the end of the month!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund?
What if I discover this isn’t right for me?
Can I put my membership on hold?
Will I get one-on-one time with Jesse May as part of my membership?
What if I can’t make the Mastermind Meetings and Laser Coaching Sessions?
Will the price go up?
What are the other members like?
How does billing work?
What if I don’t live in Colorado?
What if I have a question that’s not answered here?
"Jessie May is masterful at creating a supportive and expansive environment—the way she deeply listens and can pin point your need, sometimes, without you even saying it, is a true gift.
From my first encounter with the Impact Tribe, I immediately felt like I’d found my sisterhood.
The Impact Tribe is different than other groups because the women here are authentically invested in being in the group—they truly care how you are, how your business is growing, and how they can support you in getting your message and offerings into the world.
I’ve built valuable relationships, both personal and business, through the Impact Tribe. There are members I love having tea with and talking about how complicated and rewarding being a woman entrepreneur can be.
There are also women from the group I‘ve hired to help me grow... and others who’ve hired me to help them grow! Having the opportunity to introduce myself in front of the room at events has lead to new clients and so many other opportunities.
The magic that unfolds at our monthly Impact Circles is incredible. Often feeling isolated working from home, it’s amazing to be able to show up in a Zoom circle of 10-15 women who genuinely care about helping me problem solve different aspects of my business. Jessie May is masterful at creating a supportive and expansive environment at our meetings—the way she deeply listens and can pin point your need, sometimes, without you even saying it, is a true gift.
If you want to be around high-quality women that add value to your life and help you stay accountable to your goals, the Impact Tribe is for you. On the other hand, if you just want to drop your business card and don’t care about developing lasting relationships, you’d probably be happier in a different group. If you resonate with the first, I can’t wait to get to know you on the inside!
Earth Magic Academy